There’s this story we all can relate to and that’s achieving beautiful and glowing skin. We wonder looking at some people that how could they have such a skin texture. There’s a truth that involved, but they don’t share it with a lot. But I am here to talk about some fruits that can offer nutrition for your skin and they are called as an excellent remedy. So instead of rushing to a store and asking for those BB creams why not eat those fruits. They are known to be filled with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that can contribute to you to have a glowy texture in no time.
Here are those magical fruits you need to consume
1. Lemon juice
Lemons are known for being the bleaching agents and they have vitamin C in them, an antioxidant that’s perfect for skin protection. If you have an uneven pigmentation, dark spots and also acne, try using lemon juice as it will help you have glowing skin.
How to use it:
- You can add honey to lemon juice and have a glass of it with water every morning. This is sure to eliminate all the toxins from the body.
- Don’t forget to add the juice to the salad and for oily skin, you can directly apply the juice on your face. But rinse it off after 10 minutes.
- If you have dry skin, you can add coconut oil to it and apply it. Take it off after a while.
- Have dark circles? No problem as lemon juice is here for your rescue. Apply this to your under-eye area.
- To lighten your skin tone, rub sugar and lemon.
Avocado is known for healthy fats in them and vitamins as well. They have antioxidant properties in them that tend to prevent DNA damage. Having avocado can promote healthy ageing and they can protect your skin from harsh UV rays as well. They can retain the skin’s elasticity and also reduce inflammation.
How to use
- Add them to your salad and wraps etc.
- Make a mash of it and make a spinach smoothie for a glowing skin.
- You can also prepare its dip and add it to yogurt.
- Mash it and apply on your skin. This will also help you to have a glowing skin texture.
- For oily skin, you can mash a small piece of it and add it to rose water. Rinse it off after some time.
This big juicy fruit is a miracle for your skin and it is also rich in lycopene and vitamin A and C. When there is lycopene in an item, the skin roughness reduces with it. They also have dietary fibres in them. With zero fat and no cholesterol at all, watermelons will help you have a glowing skin.
How to use
- You can have it as an afternoon snack or breakfast as well. Or have the juice of this one in the morning.
- You can make a salad of this one or make a dull smoothie out of avocado.
- Mash it well and apply it on your skin as this can also help you have a glowing skin. Rinse it off after a while.
- If you have a oily skin texture, you can mix it well and add lime juice to it. For more, add Multani Mitti and rose water as well. Now apply this mask on your face and then wash it off after a while.
- If you have a dry skin texture, you need to add the juice to lemon, honey and aloe vera. Later on, rinse it off.
Cucumber is known for the freshness they have. They are high in water content and they have a cooling effect on the body. They also have antioxidant properties in them. Unpeeled ones are rich in vitamins like K and C. Cucumbers can also control wrinkles and offer skin whitening.
<6>How to use
- You can add cucumber to your salad and sandwiches as well.
- Have a glass of cucumber juice every morning. If this is bland for you, you can add lime juice to it.
- Eat them as an evening snack.
- Grate them well and add gram flour to it. Add rose water and apply it. This mixture is really helpful for acne prone skin.
- Mix cucumber with milk and coconut oil. This can instantly moisturise your dry skin.
- You can also add 1 spoon of lime juice and sugar to it.
Papayas are known to be rich in Vitamins like A, C and B. They also have enzymes called as papain and chymopapain that can prevent skin damage and they can also control your skin from free radicals. Having papaya will offer a glowing skin texture. It is also beneficial for your overall health. Papayas can also heal wounds and skin ulcers.
How to use:
- Eat them as breakfast for a glowing skin.
- You can also make a smoothie of this one by adding Himalayan salt and lemon juice.
- Mix them together and add turmeric. Apply this mixture on your face and rinse it off later.
- For flaky skin texture, apply mashed papaya on your skin and you can mix almond oil also to it. Wipe it off with a cloth later.
- You can also make a scrub of this one with orange and rose water and honey. Use it on gently on your skin and wash it off later with normal water.